Thanks so much to Madalyn @ MB Reads for the nomination! It should be noted that I have done about zero of these so here we go!
The Liebster Award. Liebster is German for “dearest, darling, liked or loved above all others.”
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
3. Give 11 interesting facts about yourself. (if you are confused don’t worry, me too! I am assuming that the interesting facts are answered in the questions? I don’t know but nobody else has done an extra 11 facts after the questions lol)
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers. (nominations are below) (I don’t really know 11 people to tag so….)
Now, without further ado…
1. Which thing surprised you the most about blogging?
Umm how hard it would be sometimes. I thought I would be all about it but sometimes I just don’t even care to write. And sometimes I feel like I get overly excited a lot so then I worry people won’t take my review serious. I also worry that I don’t really have enough content when I do write but I like short and sweet so whatever 🙂
2. Which social media is your favorite to spread the word about your blog?
Instagram I think, although I am pretty mediocre about taking pictures haha
3. Favorite Movie?
Hmm this is a tough one. I really love Pitch Perfect! They have so many great one liners and I am a big fan of spouting off random movie quotes.
4. If you could swap places with a heroine from a book, who would it be?
Hmm I think it would have to be Feyre because that chick is bold and will do anything to save her people. I really admire strong characters and she just knocks it out of the park. I wouldn’t be upset to play Inej from Six of Crows for a bit either because I love her quite and strong courage.
5. Tell me the title of a book which was a reading milestone for you. Like, the book that brought you into the reading world, or a childhood favorite.
I have literally always been a reader for as long as I can remember. I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t obsessed with books. But, Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz is one of my all time favorites and I remember reading the first line of the book and thinking “this author is perfect,” and I have been obsessed every since.
6. Top 5 book boyfriends
- Michael from Farewell, my Loves. I will fight you for him.
- Rhysand from ACOTAR because duh!
- Kaz from Six of Crows (I know, I am a perv because that kid is like 17 but he is so smart and I love that!)
- Dillon Decker from True Love Way because that boy gets it ❤
- and Teller Reddy from Closer because a tattooed doctor?! Yes please!
7. What are your favorite and least favorite tropes?
Favorite: Anything that can hold my attention and make me feel.
Least Favorite: A story that I have read a million times.
8. What is something weird you can do?
I can make any situation awkward. Its a real gift.
9. What is the first job you dreamed of doing when you were a kid?
Being a teacher. I have always wanted to help kids.
10. Who is your favorite author when it comes to just writing style?
Mary Elizabeth. I love her and everything she writes. She has a unique writing style that I am obsessed with!
11. If you were to choose only one food/dish for your last dinner, what would it be?
I NOMINATE (FEEL FREE TO USE THE SAME QUESTIONS I DID!):