Okay, you guys! Nerd alert right here! Whenever I get nominated for one of the award things by name (blog name whatever!) I get so excited because that means people think of my tiny blog and my heart and ego swell a tiny bit! So I always try to participate because why not? Someone thought of me!! And that someone is the lovely ladies over at 5171 Miles Book Blog so I figured I HAVE TO DO THIS!!! So without further ado….
Here are the rules should you choose to accept the award…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog (pingback to this post!)
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max. 15) (for the record this was not my rule and it is a little confusing? As many as you like unless it’s more than 15 lol)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Okay so 7 facts about me…
- I buy books based on the cover. Yep, it is true. I feel no shame about this. If the cover isn’t the best but I absolutely loved the story I will just buy an e-copy for the Kindle so I don’t have to look at lol
- I have always been a reader. Like all the way back in kindergarten. I have not taken more than a week or two off from reading ever in my life. I was the obnoxious friend that always knew what we were not supposed to be doing because I always read the rules and signs…
- I wrote in my very first book like a week ago and I blame Stephanie. Up until this moment, I have always liked the idea of making a book my own by highlighting my favorite parts and taking notes but I get so nervous. It probably helps that I started with Jen’s book and not my own!
- I have three bookshelves in my house and they are already full. I maybe have an obsession with collecting books… I also have not read every single one yet! I am working on it!
- I re-read books all of the time which is probably why I will never finish my TBR pile! If I love love love a book I will visit it again and again with no shame. I also do this with shows (I have watched all seasons of the Office no less than 7 times.)
- My husband did not fully embrace my book obsessive lifestyle until I started my blog. He used to hate all of it (and I am sure he probably still does) but now he doesn’t complain when new books magically show up and he talks about buying me a house with enough room for my own library. That is love!
- I love my Kindle because it allows me to read while I do other things like eating and brushing my teeth much easier than my physical copies do. I will also read anywhere anytime.
Okay, so that is probably more than 7 since I feel like some answers were two part but whatever, no shame! lol So I guess I will tag some awesome bloggers but if you don’t have a blog feel free to share 7 facts in the comments because I love learning more about people! Heck, if you have a blog and don’t want to do the post put 7 in the comments! I want to talk to people and learn all of the things! I may love people watching and getting know facts about people. Humans are fascinating! Okay so I tag:
1. Michelle with MT Reads
2. Steph with The Crazy World of a Book Lover
3. and of course Madalyn with MB Reads
Have a great Friday guys!